The greenhouses are now open for the Spring season.
(thru July 1, 2016)
Open 7 Days a week
Saturday 9-6 • Sunday 10-5
Note: We will be closed for the season after July 1, 2016.
- Squash, Cucumbers and zucchini are available.
- Lots of Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplant available now
- Basil is available, but we are temporarily out of some varieties, see the link to the outage list below
- There is another full crop of tomatoes, peppers, and basil which may be ready by the end of next week. Depends on the amount of sun we get. Not enough and they won't grow
- Okra is still languishing in the greenhouse due to the lack of sun and cool temperatures. May be ready by next week, if it gets warmer.
We do not ship plantsWe do not wholesale.
All plants items are for sale at the farm only. However, you may purchase gift certificates on line.
Sign Up to receive the next catalog in the mail.
(Catalogs are printed and mailed approximately 1 week before opening day).
Download the catalog
or sign up for the next edition.